Returns & Exchanges
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
You have the right to cancel your order with us, up until 14 working days from the day after you received you order.
- You must notify us in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order any time after your order has been placed, up until 14 working days from the day after you received your order. Either email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Koidu 122, 10139 Tallinn, Estonia.
- We remind you that you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. Please return your order to us by post at Tatari 64, 10134 Tallinn, Estonia, and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- Please note that you must cover 10 euros of the cost of the return shipment. Please include the check for the return shipment cost to the package, otherwise we can not reimburse your return shipment.
- Repack the item with all the tags still attached.We cannot offer refunds on cosmetics and pierced jewellery or on swimwear and lingerie if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
- We will refund the full value of your order in 14 working days from the day after we received your notice of return. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
- There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is also free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside the EU you will need to pay taxes and duties on this.
- Please return your order to us by post at Koidu 122, 10139 Tallinn, Estonia, and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it and purchase the new piece separately.
For more information see Refund Policy